CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Additional blog candy (4th extra to date)

Hi all - hope you had a lovely Christmas. I had a quiet but lovely day at home. It was nice to relax and enjoy the festivities and just unwind from all the stress leading up to Christmas :D
.
I have managed to sort out the link problem I was having. It was a problem with my Internet Options which I managed to rectify thankfully. However, still having problems working out my new camera. It just isn't doing anything when I go to upload piccies to the Internet (very frustrating)!! That's not stopping me adding new goodies to the blog candy however - oh No! This week, I'm adding 'Bear Hug' by Sugar Nellie to the existing blog candy. To find out what extras have been added to the blog candy prize - please see previous posts
.
In the meantime, all the best followers and I wish you and yours a very happy and prosperous New Year 2010 when it comes :D
..
P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this site and keep up to date with news and all the latest postings regarding free Digital Doodling stamps... :D

Signature1