CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blog Candy update (additional extra No 3)

.
Still having computer probs and borrowed laptop again! I am sorry that I can't post any piccies at the moment and the digital stamps are all on my 'sick' laptop. For some reason, I cannot open links without right clicking and it just won't let me tick boxes to release comments... Anyway, I won't be back on DD until next week and so thought I would let you know that I am adding 3 small packs of clear stamps to Tuesday, 29th December's additional extras... Please see the previous 2 posts re: additional candy extras to find out what else has been added to the existing Blog Candy above...
.
"HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS FOLLOWERS (AND VISITORS) AND I HOPE ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES ARE REALISED" Hugs, Wendy XX
.
P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this site and keep up to date with news and all the latest postings regarding free Digital Doodling stamps... :D

Signature1