CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A little recreation...

.

.
Had a little recreation time to myself yesterday (at 11.30pm!!!). Made a card using 'Holly Tilly'. I tried to photograph it to show you how sparkly it turned out but - sorry, my camera has not picked this up as well as I'd have liked. I probably won't be making any more cards for a while because I've got stamps to design and my fab new DT are taking over that role for me (which I'm really excited about)... and nervous too because I've never had a DT before and it's all new to me; however I'm in capable hands 'cos they are great at keeping me right ;D
.
To view more comments re: this card - please click HERE
.
An idea of what is coming soon...
.
The 'Nativity' (Tilly range) stamp coming soon... also 'Ballerina Tilly', and another called 'Country Girl Tilly' (she's a cutie)! Also, 'Little Issie' is in the process of being revealed - she's pretty cute too...
.
Hope to do a chalking demo shortly to give an idea of what digi's can look like chalked... In the meantime - have a peek at Mandy's 'Cup Cake Tilly' (post below this one) and you will see a very good example of such... xx
Signature1