CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Meet the new design team...

.

... The first is Liz from Liz's Creative Corner. I'm sure many of you have already seen examples of Liz's stunning cards, but for those who haven't - then you are in for a treat... I first met Liz online when she coloured one of my first ever freebie digital stamps called 'Christmas Tilly'. I love Liz's designs and her attention to detail is excellent... Liz is a firm favourite of mine and I am delighted to have her on the team.
..
Liz
.
.

The second new DT member is Mandy from A Sprinkling of Glitter. I'm sure many of you have already seen Mandy's beautiful card designs but if not - you really must visit her blog because you don't want to miss out on this very talented ladies projects (plus Mandy has a fab 'Followers Christmas Candy Challenge' running until 30th November)... Mandy has a natural eye for colour and uses a variety of colouring techniques... including one of my favourite mediums, i.e. chalks... Chalks look fab with digis and Mandy has used chalks in her project below... As many of you already know - I have never hidden my admiration for Mandy's designs and I'm sure you will all agree that they are just beautiful...

..
Mandy
.

.
I am extremely fortunate to have these lovely ladies as part of my team and am soooooooooo looking forward to displaying their designs on Digital Doodling Gallery and having them help out in the DD challenges in the days to come...
.
Just to keep you posted, the next DT member will be chosen within the coming week and I want to thank everyone who has so far responded... and as they say, "watch this space!" ;D xx

Signature1