CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

NEWS UPDATE

Decisions, decisions - we all have to make them at some time or other... As some of you know, I have been suffering from a form of arthritis and being on line too much is not helping! However, many of my hobbies include being on line and so I have had to carefully consider how I can spend a lot less time on the www and still combine my 2 favourite hobbies, i.e. sharing my faith in Christ and paper crafting and so I have come up with a possible solution! I have created a combined blog site which includes both, i.e. 'Each Card Tells A Story.' And of course, if a new digi materialises during which time, I will post it on the side bar of this new site but please note that this new blog is not primarily a digi site.
.
I will not close down Digital Doodling meantime because there are digital stamps on site which others may still like to download and so it will remain open. However, Digital Doodling will not be updated in the near future although - who knows - it may operate again at a later date but this will very much depend on how I can manage and I'm sure you will all understand this. In the meantime, I can be found from time to time over on the new blog and you are all most definitely welcome to pop by...
.