CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The draw for the blog candy which is presently up for grabs will be brought forward to this evening at 8pm (closing time) and the winner will be announced at 9pm tonight. I have decided that I am going to close Digital Doodling meantime and am sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause to the site's many faithful followers.
.
As some of you know, I have been suffering from a form of arthritis and it is very uncomfortable trying to sketch on the little tablet which I use to doodle. I'm sure you will understand that I am having to cut down on my use on the Internet and sadly this includes working on my tablet too which I use to create the Digital Doodles. I want to say a special 'thank you' to all the Followers of this blog - you have been great and many have been a tremendous encouragement to me...(you know who you all are)!
.
I won't be going offline completely but I believe it is time to close the doors on DD (for now at least) and see how things go.
.
P.S. Don't forget to call back at 9pm tonight (Monday 1st March) to find out who has won the Blog Candy prize.