CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Drum roll please...

.
First of all I want to thank ((( ALL ))) the lovelies who posted some fantastic magazine covers for this particular challenge. There have been some really romantic covers posted, some scary, some stylish, and many funny ones and it really has been fun sifting through them since the start of the competition :D
.
I still have some blog entries to visit from this past week's entrants and apologise for not having done so but I am suffering from neck and wrist problems and have not been going online to see if this helps alleviate the pain. So if you find that I haven't yet visited your blog - I'm sure you will understand if I'm a little late in popping round...
.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings... Onto the more interesting part of the post...
.
Random.org was used to bring you the winner of the 'Challenge with a difference' and it selected from numbers between 1 and 46...
.
So here it is - the winning entry is...
.
.
.

No 12

.

Congratulations Jackie - please contact me on the email address on the sidebar and I will arrange to post out your prize to you as soon as possible xx
.
For all you other lovelies who took part in this challenge and for those who didn't take part this time around, I hope to have another 'normal' card challenge shortly and it may be you who is picked at random next time :D
.
P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this site and keep up to date with news and all the latest postings regarding free Digital Doodling stamps... :D