CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blog awards

.
.
Thanks Dianne from the Crazycraft Shed for contacting me with these 2 fab awards... Also for the Sweet Friends - Happy 101 Award (second one) from Rachel at Critchley Creations - (((((( thanks girls )))))...
.
Now for a list of 10 things I love:
.
1 God
2 The Bible
3 My hubby
4 My mum, sister and 2 gorgeous nieces
5 My dog
6 My books
7 Blog writing / journaling
8 Card making
9 Cross stitch
9 Chocolate
10 Early morning cuppa (can't beat it)
11 My computer pals (okay - so that's more than 10 but it's not easy to stick to 10)!
.
I want to pass these awards on to all my Digital Doodling followers who read this post between now and 12th February :D
.
P.S. I promise to post all my blog awards on my side bar during the coming week... Thanks everyone who has ever given me one (or two, etc) :D
.