CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Piccy of additional extras which have been added to blog candy prize above

.
Yehhh! Managed to get my camera working again - finally! I am using a different extension lead for uploading the pictures as I threw out the new one by mistake just before Christmas and didn't like to admit it (at least not until I got it sorted)!!! Anyway, I've managed to photograph all the additional extras to date which have been added to the existing blog candy and here they are... PLEASE NOTE: a further addititional extra (or extras) will be added each Tuesday leading up to 15th January :D
.
To find out how to enter - please click HERE
.
.
P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this site and keep up to date with news and all the latest postings regarding free Digital Doodling stamps... :D

Signature1