CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blog Award

.
I received this blog award from one of my favourite crafting ladies online, i.e. Mandy from a Sprinkling of Glitter a few days ago... I haven't been much on line since however as I got news this week that my uncle from Somerset died. He was 76 and died of a heart attack and although he was not well for some time, it was still a shock. He was the last surviving brother of my late dad and it brought back a lot of memories as my dad also died from a heart attack (aged 45).
.
Thought I would cheer myself up online today and see what everyone has been up to. Mandy, I am sorry I have not posted this award before today but I know you will understand. I have nominated these particular ladies for this blog award because they leave such grateful comments/messages on this site and/or have shown gratitude in other special ways... thank you girls and all the other lovely ladies who likewise extend gratitude on Digital Doodling - I appreciate you xx.
.

Lori (Lori's Comfort Cottage)
Liz (Liz's Creative Corner)
Aunty Sue

Liz
Jacqui (Simply Create)
Mary Lou
Aunty Sue
Dianne
Susi
Suzi

Crafty Annie

Debbie (Ribbon Dreams)
Betty Boop67 (okay - I know that's 13 and I will stop now before I get told off)!
.

Time permitting, please likewise nominate a further 10 people who have shown you gratitude online and let them know you have done so :D
.
P.S. Don't forget to become a follower of this site and keep up to date with news and all the latest postings regarding free Digital Doodling stamps... :D
.