CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My entry for Lexi's Challenge

. .

Lexi over at Lexi's Creations is holding her first blog challenge - 'blue with silver' Why not go over and support her...
.
This is my entry - Mrs Tilly Claus - coloured with felt tip pens - Oh how I wish I had Promarkers or Copics!!! - Santa are you listening???
.
To view more comments regarding this card - please click HERE
.
P.S. I won't be back online until tomorrow evening (i.e. 18th November) as time for bed now and I've got work tomorrow... If 200 followers are reached in between this time - I will make Mrs Christmas Tilly available as an unwatermarked copy as soon as I'm back online... In the meantime - "night all and thank you for your valued support and fab comments - a big huggles to you all" xx

Signature1