CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mrs Tilly Claus

.


.
Made this card a few days ago whilst waiting for the kitchen floor to dry - Don't you just hate mopping up girls? I'd much rather be making cards. I keep telling hubby card making IS working but he just isn't fooled!!! I guess it must look to him like I'm having too much fun ;D
.
Anyway, it's my Birthday today (21 again x 2 + 2!!!) and I received enough money to invest in a small collection of Copic pens (which I can't wait to get my mits on) and some fab new Promarker pens (non water based ones)... I got the Promarker pens whilst visiting Simply Create in Alford yesterday (which is THE place to get Promarkers in Aberdeenshire - amongst other crafting goodies which I will tell you about later...). Whilst there, I also met Judy from Judy's Crafty Moments - Judy is going to be doing a demo at Simply Create called Winter Song (5th December at 1.30pm) and if you are in the Aberdeenshire area - there's a real treat in store if you pop along to see her HERE
.
I had a fab day yesterday... It was just lovely meeting both Judy and Jacqui (Simply Create) and hope today is as good too :D .
.
Signature1