CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CUP CAKE TILLY CHALLENGE WINNER

.
Thanks again to everyone who took part - there were so many fabulous entries and you certainly all set us a difficult task when it came to choosing a winner...
.
.

.

.

.

As I have already mentioned, the standard of entries has been fantastic and I wish I could send all the entrants the fab feeling I have had to see each and every entrants 'Tilly' projects... it has been amazing! However, there can only be one winner and the DT and myself have chosen...
.
Lori from My Comfort Cottage
.
I'm sure you will all agree - Lori's projects are really lovely. Lori if you can view this from your hospital bed hun - we all at DD would like to send you "GET WELL SOON" wishes xx
.
We also have our top 3 entries as follows:
.
.
.

.Well done - I have posted your Top 3 blog badge on the side bar for you to collect.
.
.The next Digital Doodling challenge is our special Christmas Challenge -
and will run from
1st December until 14th December
... more details to follow...

Signature1
.