CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mini 'Toy' Belle

.
I enjoyed designing this digital stamp which I started working on this morning and ended up completing this evening... In between times, I visited the village of Alford, Aberdeenshire and discovered a fab craft shop (Simply Create) which is not long opened. Wow! You should have seen the stamp collection! I was amazed but managed to constrain myself (only just!). This shop is a must see if you are ever passing by near Alford... (or visiting Aberdeenshire).
.
On the way home, it was really windy and branches were coming off trees all over the place! One woman's car was pretty badly damaged by a falling tree and there were dust storms all along the route as a result of the wind whipping up dry earth from the surrounding fields. I was glad to get back home safely I can tell you! It was a bitty scary. All in all however, it's been a good day... Hope yours has been too xx

Signature1