CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Putting my own stamp on it!

.
.
.
My first ever rubber stamp was produced a few days ago and received by post yesterday... I couldn't wait to make a card with it and have used one of my favourite crafting methods, i.e. 'paper piecing'. I was really curious to find out what the stamp would come out like in the rubber stamp version and am happy with this one...
.
.So, is this a 'trial' run?
.
Digital Doodling is my recreational hobby and I am really thrilled that others are having fun with these stamps too. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, left comments, etc to ask about the possibility of these digi stamps being for sale. If there is enough interest generated over the next few months, I promise I will seriously consider such and look into what is involved.
..
Thanks to those who have been following this blog from the start, i.e. Mandy, Kathleen, Liz and Diane - you have each been a great encouragement to me and have seen these little doodles progress a little at a time as well as encourage me every step of the way thus far... I really and truly appreciate you. Each of you (plus the other followers) have made this hobby so much of a pleasure and whether or not these little doodles are for sale in the future (whether in rubber stamp or digital stamp format), I intend to continue with Digital Doodling - so please stay in touch and look out for more freebie digi's. xx
..
To view more comments regarding this stamp - please click HERE and HERE

.Signature1